Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kicking it on the California King...

Aah, naptime! I'm checked in and kicked back on my king size bed in the hotel room, taking a little nap before I have to get ready for the costume party tonight... getting up at 4 in the morning doesn't work well for me it seems. Go figure.

The flight was actually pretty good - hands down, first class is the way to go! Crossing my fingers that I get to upgrade again on my way back!!

The weather here is sunny and breezy, just beautiful. The hotel is right next to the Van Nuys airport, but the planes there are small, so the sound is actually kind of soothing rather than disturbing... kinda reminds me of college, when I lived next to McChord Air Force Base... except the flyboys and their toys at McChord are way louder.

Anyway, time to catch few Zzzzzzz's... next up... my adventures as a goth forensic scientist!

No comments: